We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Therefore if you wish to return an item you purchased online for whatever reason you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logues.ie will gladly refund, exchange or credit your unworn purchase within 14 days of date shown on invoice/receipt.
In order for goods to be refunded, exchanged or credited:
- Shoes must be unworn and only tried on when on carpet
- Shoes must be in their original condition
- Shoe must be returned in their original box
- All returns, exchanges and credits must be accompanied with the original receipt within one month of date shown on invoice.
Refunds are always processed within 1-5 working days of receiving the good/s at our Head Office using the original method of payment at the time of purchase.
(Please include your full name, address, contact telephone number along with your order/receipt number and details of exchange or refund). Once we receive it back to the office we will take care of the rest and send over conformation via the email.
Ireland and the Rest of World
Postage costs for returns on items which have no faults or defects are solely the responsibility of the client and Logues.ie cannot be held liable for any such expenses. Postage is non-refundable.
Customers in the Republic of Ireland Only: Please use Returnmyshopping.ie for low cost shipping of €4.50 per parcel.
Please Note – You need access to a printer to use this service
- Visit Returnmyshopping.ie
- Scroll down and select Logues ltd or Logues shoes on the first drop down list and the reason you are returning the item
- Choose from having your item collected (Dublin only), or drop it off at your local An Post Office.
- Enter your details, including the order reference number.
- Select your payment option
- Tick the box if you accept the An Posts Ireland terms & conditions
- print your label and attach it to the item you're returning.
Goods to be returned / exchanged can be posted back to:
5/7 Williamsgate Street,
Phone : 00353 (0)91 564061
Fax : 00353 (0)91 564738
Returns E-mail Address - email@example.com
Note: We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit and we therefore advise you take out shipment registration and insurance with your postal carrier. Logues.ie will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Please note: Unless the description states otherwise our footwear is not Waterproof.
Returns can also be taken back to our store in Eyre Square, Galway along with proof of purchase.
Once we have verified the fault and its warrants replacement, a repair or a refund. we will do as soon as is possible.
Under no circumstances will an item be replaced until goods have been received back to logues shoes for inspection.
Postage Costs incurred by customers while returning items deemed to be faulty to Logues Shoes will be reimbursed once proof of postage is provided and shoes were purchased online.
Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you are wishing to exchange your purchase for another size or style, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what item(s) you require so that we can check availability and if available place them on hold for you. All items will be held for 7 days. If your return parcel and receipt have not been received by then the item(s) will be placed back on the shelf.
Due to the sales on the shop floor, some products might go out of stock and your order may be cancelled.